Augustana Care Corporation offers respite care at Augustana Health Care Center of Hastings, Augustana Health Care Center of Minneapolis, Augustana Chapel View Health Care Center of Hopkins and at Augustana Regent at Burnsville. Respite care provides an excellent alternative for individuals who need a short-term living situation with medical and personal services. â€œRespiteâ€ refers to short term, temporary care and can be used when a caregiver needs a break from the daily routine of caregiving or goes on vacation; and/or when it is not possible for a person to go directly home after a hospital or nursing home stay.
Respite Care Services Offers:
- Furnished private room with private bath—includes a shared kitchen and living room *
- Three meals per day
- Emergency response system with 24-hour emergency response
- Towels and Linens
- Scheduled social, spiritual, and recreational programs
- Transportation for scheduled shopping and outings *
- Individual Climate Controls *
- All utilities (heat, electric, central a/c, water, and trash pick-up)*
- Basic cable television service *
- Complimentary laundry facilities
*(varies by location)
You and your family can select from a complete list of optional services that include skilled nursing care, medication administration, and other health care and personal services.
In addition, Augustana Open Circle Senior Day Center of Hopkins offers daytime respite care.
For further information, email us or call (612) 238-5201